One of the great features of the Ezidri dehydrator is that you can dry just about any food you can eat. Here are just some of the things you can do with your Ezidri dehydrator – puree fruit to make delicious roll ups, dry just about any fruits and vegetables, make muesli, potato chips and corn chips, as well as healthy snack bars.
Retains nutritional value
It’s the Ezidri airflow pattern where air is circulated evenly while maintaining a constant temperature that allows food to retain its nutritional value. Best of all, dehydrated food requires no preservatives, salt or sugar, so it’s better for you.
A food dehydrator can even help save money by enabling you to enjoy the savings which can be made through bulk buying. There’s no wastage either, because once you’ve dried the food, you can then store it for use later.
That’s another thing, dried food takes up much less storage space in your cupboards, pantry or freezer. It is a great way of preserving food.
Here are some of the benefits of an Ezidri food dehydrator
- Easy and simple to use
- Safer method of preserving food than home canning or bottling
- Makes delicious snacks overnight
- Food is lightweight and takes us less space
- Will provide you with many years of reliable service
- Quick way of preserving food
The Ezidri Ultra FD1000 is designed for bulk food drying and preserving all your favourite fruits and vegetables. The fastest, most efficient drier available today, the Ultra FD1000 has the capacity to dry up to 30 trays of produce at one time. It is also capable of drying up to 15 trays of purée, for roll-ups, at one time.
The Ezidri Ultra FD1000 comes with:
- 5X Trays (expandable to 30)
- 1X Solid and Mesh Sheet
- 48 Page Instruction/Recipe Book
- 230/240 Volt 50Hz 1000w (power supply)
- Manual temperature setting
- Variable from 30°C to 63°C