Filter life: 7 years or 750,000 gallons
The Complete System (see picture on right) includes the PureMaster™ V-700 System (blue tank unit) plus an installation kit which includes a 0.35-micron prefilter used to filter out potential copepods, cysts, sediment and/or particulate matter down to 0.35 microns in size.
The PureMaster™ V-700 Whole Home Unit (or drinking water system) is designed for maximum contact time to ensure optimum filtration for over 750,000 gallons of water (over 7 years use for average household). The PureMaster™ V-700 is a Point-of-Entry (POE) system designed for municipally treated water but may also be used, in many cases, as a well water filter or treatment system. The PureMaster™ V-700 may serve as a mild water softener, depending on your specific water conditions, or, it may also be installed after a water softener.
And, the PureMaster™ V-700 system uses an advanced multistage filtration process, insuring maximum contact time, through over 65 pounds of high-grade, special blended and layered water filtration media.
This deluxe, high capacity system, for both residential and light commercial applications, provides the most affordable and highest capacity of any Whole House Water Filtration System! Without a doubt, the Vitasalus/Equinox Products PureMaster™ V-700 offers the most comprehensive and affordable home/business filtration solution available today!
In summary, the PureMaster™ V-700 Premium Whole House Water Filtration System
- Effectively performs for about 7 years/750,000 gallons use for the average household
- Clear, healthy, drinking-quality water throughout your entire business or home including all showers, sinks, bathtubs, washing machines, dish-washers, and refrigerators
- Completely removes or significantly reduces Chlorine, Chloramine/Chloramines, sediment, cysts, copepods, VOCs, SOCs, THMs, PAHs, trace heavy metals (i.e. lead, mercury, or iron), MTBEs, atrazine, benzene, xylene, pesticides, insecticides, herbicides, tastes, odors and hundreds of other potential contaminants and harmful chemicals from the water entering your business or home
- Loaded with over 65 pounds of NSF® certified premium-grade water filtration media
- Utilizes advanced, proprietary 7-stage filtration process leveraging our patent-pending EvenFlow-MaxContact™ process
- Utilizes premium-grade NSF® certified water filtration media, tank, and components/parts/materials
- Designed for Residential or Light Commercial applications
- Easily replaces the whole house water filtration systems previously sold by Vitasalus/Equinox Products, including 3 yr./300,000 gal. or 5 yr./400,000 gal. Equinox Premium whole house water filtration systems that utilize two (2) blue tanks vertically stacked
- No electricity, back-washing or back-flushing required
- Provides bottled or better than bottled-water quality throughout your home or business for under 35 cents/day or under 1 penny/gallon
- Premium-quality system construction with proprietary, multi-layered NSF® certified** media
- Lifetime Warranty
- Our PureMaster™ V-700 is so advanced, effective and affordable, there is nothing out there that even compares…this is why we are literally “off the charts”
- Highest quality and most affordable system available anywhere in the world!
- Professional plumber not required for fast and easy installation
The contaminents addressed by PureMaster
The following is a partial list of the hundreds of contaminants and water conditions effectively addressed by the PureMaster™ V-700 Premium Whole House Water Filtration System.
Benz (a) anthracine (PAH)
Butyl benzyl phthalate (PAE)
Color (if not trace levels, PLEASE CALL)
Copepods (via the 0.35-micron prefilter)
Cysts (via the 0.35-micron prefilter)
Di (20ethylhexl) adipate
Dibenz (a,h) antracene
Diethylhexyl phthalate (PAE)
Ethelene dibromide (EDB)
H2S (if not trace levels, PLEASE CALL)
Hardness (if not trace levels, PLEASE CALL)
Heavy Metals (trace levels of lead, mercury, or iron)
Hydrogen Sulfide (if not trace levels, PLEASE CALL)
Indo (1,2,3-c,d) pyrene (PAH)
Iron (if not trace levels, PLEASE CALL)
Lead (if not trace levels, PLEASE CALL)
Mercury (if not organic complexes and trace levels, PLEASE CALL)
Methyl tert-butyl ether (MTBE)
Odor (if quite foul or stinky, PLEASE CALL)
Organic color (if not trace levels, PLEASE CALL)
PAHs (Chloramine by-product)
Rotten Egg Odor (if not trace levels, PLEASE CALL)
Scale (if not trace levels, PLEASE CALL)
SOCs (Synthetic Organic Compounds)
Tannins (if not trace levels, PLEASE CALL)
Taste (if quite foul, PLEASE CALL)
THM’s (chlorine by-product)
Trace Heavy Metals (trace levels of lead, mercury, or iron)
VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
Xylene or Xylenes
Zylenes (Xylenes is actual name)
and many more…
PureMaster System – Affordable and Effective
This deluxe, high capacity system, for both residential and light commercial applications, provides the most affordable and highest capacity of any Whole House Water Filtration System!
Without a doubt, the Vitasalus/Equinox Products PureMaster™ V-700 offers the most comprehensive and affordable home/business filtration solution available today!
How does it work?
Unlike other lower quality systems on the market, the factory-direct PureMaster™ V-750 system is completely loaded with over 65 pounds of NSF® certified high-grade media designed/developed to completely remove or significantly reduce Chlorine, Chloramine/Chloramines, sediment and/or particulate matter, cysts, copepods, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), Synthetic Organic Compounds (SOCs), THMs (Chlorine by-product), PAHs (Chloramine by-product), trace heavy metals (i.e. lead, mercury, or iron), MTBEs, atrazine, benzene, xylene, pesticides, insecticides, herbicides, tastes, odors and hundreds of other potential contaminants and harmful chemicals from the water entering your home. The PureMaster™ V-700 utilizes a proprietary, patent-pending system design which facilitates an advanced water filtration process consisting of 7-Stages generally described below.
Down-Flow vs. Up-Flow Design
The PureMaster V-700’s Down-Flow design does not require backwashing and is superior to the competitions Up-Flow design because of our premium NSF® certified media, tank-wide base-screen and advanced, proprietary media-layering technique. The V-750 is uniquely engineered with a patent-pending tank-wide base-screen that outperforms bottom-basket technology by leaps-and-bounds and allows the water flowing down through the system to have even-distribution and maximum contact time with all our media bed layers without channeling. This superior capability is unmatched by the Up-Flow design offered by many of our competitors because of the limiting functionality of their older riser-tube and basket technology. Customers can truly buy with confidence knowing that they will enjoy zero water pressure-loss and maximum contaminant reduction from the V-700 for 7-10 years.
Performance Guarantee: The only whole house water filtration system with a 750,000 gallon Performance Guarantee!
The PureMaster™ V-700 Whole House Water Filtration System utilizes over 65 lbs. of NSF® certified high-grade water filtration media such as KDF® and macro and/or micro meshes of Enhanced Catalytic Coconut Shell Granular Activated Carbon, Virgin Coconut Shell Granular Activated Carbon, Virgin Bituminous Coal Based Granular Activated Carbon, and Certified Natural Pumice. System design also incorporates the latest advancements in filtration media technology and proprietary media layering techniques. The V-700 is designed to be used for about 750,000 gallons or over 7 years, whichever occurs first.
Stage 1 (Pre-Filtration):
The sediment prefilter uses a replaceable cartridge that mechanically filters copepods, cysts and sediment and/or particulate matter down to 0.35-microns. This important first stage filters the sediment or particulate that may be present in the water supply so that it doesn’t clog the main filter and reduce water flow and/or filter life. Another key benefit to .35-micron prefiltration is that it removes the smaller matter and particles that would otherwise either clog the system or pass through and possibly be undesirably consumed.
Stage 2 (Redox Potential Filtration):
Patented and NSF® certified granular media KDF® is used to create an active filtration method for heavy metals, possessing a characteristic known as redox potential, which can alter the molecular structure of inorganic elements by exchanging electrons with contaminants. The give and take of electrons changes many contaminants into harmless components, such as chlorine to chloride.
Stage 3 (Macro Filtration – Phase I):
Contains a high grade, large-granule NSF® certified Certified Natural Pumice and Virgin Coconut Shell Granular Activated Carbon for additional absorptive capacity of certain particulate, impurities and contaminants.
Stage 4 (Macro Filtration – Phase II):
Contains a high grade, large-granule NSF® certified Virgin Bituminous Coal Based Granular Activated Carbon for additional absorptive capacity of certain impurities and contaminants.
Stage 5 (Micro Filtration – Phase I):
Contains a high grade, mid-granule NSF® certified Virgin Coconut Shell Granular Activated Carbon for additional absorptive capacity of certain impurities and contaminants.
Stage 6 (Micro Filtration – Phase II):
Contains a high grade, small-granule NSF® certified Virgin Bituminous Coal Based Granular Activated Carbon for additional absorptive capacity of certain impurities and contaminants.
Stage 7 (Sub-Micro Filtration):
Contains a high grade, small-granule NSF® certified Enhanced Catalytic Coconut Shell Granular Activated Carbon for an vastly expanded surface and porosity which provides the highest reaction kinetics and absorptive capacity for impurities and contaminants.
- Highest quality and most affordable whole house water filtration system available anywhere in the world!
- Now available Factory-Direct utilizing the latest NSF® certified media, components/parts/materials, and tank technology
- Designed for maximum contact time to ensure optimum filtration for about 750,000 gallons or over 7 years use for average household
- Specialized design with advanced media blending provide unparalleled water filtration capabilities which completely remove or significantly reduce Chlorine, Chloramine/Chloramines, sediment and/or particulate matter, cysts, copepods, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), Synthetic Organic Compounds (SOCs), THMs (Chlorine by-product), PAHs (Chloramine by-product), trace heavy metals (i.e. lead, mercury, or iron), MTBEs, atrazine, benzene, xylene, pesticides, insecticides, herbicides, tastes, odors and hundreds of other potential contaminants and harmful chemicals from the water entering your home.
- Shipped Pre-Assembled (tanks come pre-loaded with special media) and Ready-To-Install which greatly simplifies the installation process and significantly reduces installation time and cost
- Standard system accommodates both 3/4″ (standard) and 1″ plumbing
- Effective for both residential or light commercial water filtration applications
- Requires minimal installation space, typically an area approximately 5-feet high by 3-feet wide by 1-foot deep
- Removes COPEPODS (100% copepod/copepods removal) which may be present in your source water via the system’s 0.35-micron (sub 1-micron) prefilter
- Removes Cysts which may be present in your source water via the system’s 0.35-micron (sub 1-micron) prefilter
- NO pressure drop with an on-demand flow rate of approximately 8 gpm (gallons per minute); May also install more PureMaster™ V-700 systems side-by-side to double, triple, or more, the overall gpm flow rate
- No back-flushing maintenance required
- No electricity required
- No backwashing or backwashing-drain required
- No wasted water
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Improves your indoor air quality
- Extends life of your plumbing fixtures and appliances
- You and your family can have clear, healthy, filtered water throughout the entire house for about 50¢ a day!
Latest Customer Testimonials
“Just finished installing my PureMaster V-700 Whole House Water Filtration System. WOW, what a difference this unit makes in the quality of our water. I’ll be telling everyone I know about your great product. Thanks again.”
“I received my PureMaster V-700 Whole Home Water Filtration System filter kit and it has been installed. All is working well. I didn’t get a plumber to install. I am a licensed major appliance service tech for big box store here in Calgary. Been doing this for 34 years. I had no problem with the installation of the filter kit…The water quality is #1. Very pleased. Thanks in advance,”
“We recently (November 2007) bought the PureMaster and FluorideMaster Whole House Water Filters, and we are very pleased with them. It is so nice not having to bother with the [other point-of-use] faucet and shower filters we were using before…Thanks for your great products and sharing your expertise!”
Donny & Sandy B
“What an incredible difference. After installing a PureMaster V-700 myself (very easy), the difference in water quality is immediate. I can see why no other company wants to compare their over-priced products to yours! There is NO Chloramine smell that was overpowering before. I am 100% satisfied, and what a pleasure dealing with your expert techs and reps. I would recommend this product to everyone.”
“Recently purchased the PureMaster whole house water filter and am very pleased with the difference in our water quality…Thanks!”
“I recently purchased a Pure Master system…The system is working very well. Thank you.”
“Installed the PureMaster system on the main water line last June 16th., the difference in taste and clarity of the water is quite surprising…very satisfied with the product. Expecting acceptable water for the next ten years.”
“We have lived in a very rural setting for the last 15 years. Our spring, which is very productive, has always been unusable for drinking or cooking due to poor taste caused by brine and other byproducts of oil and gas wells adjacent the property. I had been hauling gallon jugs of water from my workplace for all these years. Then we bought the incredibly affordable PureMaster whole house filtering system. At a fraction of the cost of a reverse osmosis system, this unit has transformed this horrible water into good tasting water that can be accessed from our tap. We can’t tell you how pleased and amazed we are at the transformation that has occurred as a result of the installing of this extremely affordable and effective system!”
“The PureMaster whole house water filtration system works fine and the water is absolutely wonderful. Thank you again.”